Safeway Homes are designed and built to be the best quality home on the market – at an affordable price. Our patent pending innovations include:
- On-slab construction as well as conventional foundation or pilings
- Integrated cable lifting system for ease of setting
- Tie-downs and construction to withstand 150 mph wind load
- Roof-cap system to make the home weather tight in only a few hours
Our homes arrive on site in three modules – two halfs and a roof cap. Setting on the slab or other foundation generally takes only a couple of hours and the entire unit can remain weather tight throughout the process. Finishing requires only interior wall painting, carpet and exterior finish of brick, hardiboard or other siding common to the area. The entire process can be completed in three to five days.
Safeway Homes are built with energy efficiency in mind, and the average utility bill is a fraction of that for ordinary site-built homes. Our homes feature:
- R-38 insulation in the ceiling
- R-21 insulation in the walls
- R-19 insulation in the floor (even when placed on a slab)
- SEER 13 air conditioner
- R-9 insulated heat/air metal duct (no flex duct)
- Low Emissivity insulated windows
- Radiant barrier roof decking
- Fluorescent light bulbs throughout
Take a look at the advantages of owning a Safeway Home.